Terms and Conditions of Service
Officentos Virtual Office Services, Officentos Virtual Locations, and Officentos Live Answering Services (the “Services”) are services operated by Officentos, LLC. (“Officentos”, Company) located at 2000 Ponce de Leon Blvd 6th Floor, Miami, Florida, USA. This Agreement, which governs the terms and conditions of your use of Officento’s Services, is between you as an authorized Client of the Services, and Officentos. Client (“Client”, you or your’s) agrees that the Services provided in this agreement will only be used for legitimate business purposes.
2. TERM, CANCELLATION, AUTOMATIC EXTENSION. The minimum initial Term of all offered services is 3 (three) month, starting on the date stated on Client’s Contract or, if contracted online, the date the Client processes the order online or verbally over the telephone. Unless properly canceled, this Agreement will be automatically renewed and extended for one month until canceled, by either party giving 30 days written notice prior to the end of the existing term. Acceptable forms of written notice to cancel the agreement are (1) email to email@example.com, (2) by certified mail, return receipt requested sent to Officento, LLC; 2000 Ponce de Leon Blvd 6th Floor, Miami Fl 33134 or by cancellation through your online account. No prorated refunds shall apply and Client is still liable for any and all charges during the final term of agreement. Officento’s acknowledgement of clients written notice to cancel or Officento’s written notice to cancel the Agreement shall be sent by either (1) email to Client’s email address on record with Officentos or (2) by first class mail to Client’s last known address on record with Officentos. Upon cancellation of the Agreement, it is the Client’s responsibility to notify all parties of Client’s change of address and phone services. Beginning with the end of the final term, mail sent to the virtual office location will be returned to sender and all phone services will be terminated.
3. MODIFICATIONS. Officentos reserves the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Services, without notice to the Client. The modified Terms shall be effective immediately after they are posted on Officento’s website, www.officentos.com. Modifications include but are not limited to services, terms, conditions or charges. The clients continued use of the services after the upload of the modified terms to the website constitutes clients acknowledgment of the terms and its modifications.
4. SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES. By electing to purchase subscription-based services, you warrant that all information you submit is true, valid and accurate and you authorize Officentos to collect all subscription and usage fees you incur, plus all applicable taxes. Payment of Your account balance and other applicable charges is due monthly at the reoccurring day of your original contract and must be made by the credit card on file. You must promptly notify the Company of any changes regarding your payment method or expiration of such. Any payment received after the due date will be considered late and a 10% late payment will be assessed. Officentos reserves the right to withhold any services provided under this Agreement or to terminate the Agreement if fees are not paid by the end of the day they are due. Set up fees and recurring service fees are payable in advance and are non-refundable. All Service packages that include live answering services are subject to live minute charges. Any live answering minutes are billed in one second increments. Live answering minutes beyond the subscription based monthly plan are charged at 5 cents a minute. Toll-Free charges and International minutes are billed according to the pre-determined pricing between Officentos and the Client, please contact Officentos customer service for details on your country. All usage charges will be billed immediately at the end of each billing cycle determined by the original reoccurring day of your subscription.
5. MAIL RECEIPT AND FORWARDING. The United States Postal Service (USPS) requires the following compliance from the Client under the provisions of Rule 66, Federal Register 56993, November 14, 2001, which govern Commercial Mail Receiving Agencies (CMRA). You agree to furnish us with a completed and fully NOTARIZED CMRA Form 1583. Before mail may be received or any other location-related Services may be reserved or used, all persons for whom we handle mail, or who collects mail from the location, must provide us with a Government issued photo ID, plus one other form of acceptable identification, as specified in Form 1583. Any client that has reserved a virtual office location is required to provide proper identification and fully notarized forms as stated above, no matter the country of origin.
If Officentos has been instructed to forward mail, neither Officentos nor its agents shall be responsible for any delay or loss of mail during the forwarding process. Officentos will not accept any items exceeding 30 lbs in weight, 30″ in any dimension, or if the item contains any dangerous, live or perishable goods. The Client warrants that it will not use any of the Services for any obscene, illegal, or immoral purposes.
6. NO WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. THE CLIENT EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICE IS AT CLIENS SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLITY, FITNESS FORA PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS WELL AS ALL WARRANTIES ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL MEET CLIENT’S REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR FREE OR VIRUS-FREE NOR DOES THE COMPANY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. CLIENT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE IS DONE AT CLIENTS OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT CLIENT WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO CLIENTS COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES; CONSEQUENTLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CLIENT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
7. LIMITED LIABILITY. As a condition of use of the Service, and in consideration of the Services provided by the Company, client agrees that neither the Company, nor any officer, affiliate, director, shareholder, agent, contractor or employee of the Company (the “Company Affiliates”), will be liable to client or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of profits, loss of earnings, loss of business opportunities, damages, expenses, or costs resulting directly or indirectly from, or otherwise arising in connection with the Service, Site or Content; including but not limited to any of the following: Reliance, Termination, Infringement, Force Majeure. The limitations set forth in this section apply to acts, omissions, negligence, and gross negligence of Company and/or the Company Affiliates, which, but for this provision, would give rise to course of action in contract, or any other legal doctrine. The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, multiple, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Services or for cost of procurement or substitute goods and services or resulting from any products or services purchased or obtained through the site including loss of profits, use, data or intangible property, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The entire liability of the Company and Your exclusive remedy with respect to the use of the site and service are limited to the lesser of (1) the amount actually paid by You for the Service during the three (3) months preceding the date of Your claim; or (2) US $500.00. You hereby release the Company and the Company Affiliates from any all obligations, liabilities and claims in excess of this limitation.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. Client will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and the Company Affiliates, and their respective successors and permitted assigns, from and against any claim, suit, demand, loss, damage, expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) or liability that may result from, arise out of or relate to: (a) acts or omissions by Client arising out of or in connection with this Agreement; (b) intentional or negligent violations by Client of any applicable laws or governmental regulation, (c) contractual relations between the Client and a third party; or (d) infringement of intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, rights relating to patent and copyright. Client acknowledges that the Company has no control over the content of information transmitted by Client or Client’s customers and that the Company does not examine the use to which Client or Client’s customers put the Service or the nature of the information Client or Clients customers send or receive. Client hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Company and Company Affiliates from any and all loss, cost, damage, expense, or liability relating to or arising out of the transmission, reception, and/or content of information of whatever nature transmitted or received by Client or Clients.
9. ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED WEBPORTAL. Access to and use of password protected areas of the Site is restricted to authorized Clients only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.