Virtual Office, How does it Work?
A quick guide to learn about virtual office services. Use for receiving mail, incorporate and register your business at your office address and more.
- What is a Virtual Office?
- What is Live Phone Answering Service?
- What is a Virtual Assistant (VA)
- How does it all come together?
A Virtual Office is like the traditional physical office space you already know, but you do not occupy the space physically all the time. Instead you are signing up for a membership in a real and impressive corporate office environment. You can use the assigned address for registering your business with the department of corporations and receive all pertinent mail. If you need to use physical office space or a meeting room, you can use the facility as you require it and just pay for the exact usage. The staff on side is shared as well and represents your business in a professional manner, without you having to worry about payroll and management. With your virtual office you have eliminated the overhead cost for traditional office space and at the same time have a more professional office setup.
Our live phone answering services is an add on for your virtual office membership. If you are tiered of having to pick up the phone, thereby being distracted from your productivity, then let us answer the phone for you. For a marginal monthly cost, you will have your own business answering service. The monthly fee includes a minimum of 100 minutes, you may increase the amount as you need it. Whether you want us to transfer the calls to a specified number, take messages or orders, we will handle it to your specifications. With our phone answering system, no call will be lost. After business hours the auto-receptionist will take the calls, always in your companies name. We can forward the calls to your cell phone or the caller can leave a message, which then is forwarded to your email address.
The virtual assistant (VA) completes the service offering of the virtual office environment. Do you occasionally need somebody to forward your mail? Want somebody to type letters or do data entry? Need a presentation for a client? Those and many other task can be outsourced to our virtual assistant services. You just hire our trained administrative staff for as long as you need them, without the hassle of having a full time employee.
The way a virtual office set-up comes together in the best manner, is by first making a decision on a location. Once you have decided where you want to establish your business, you can just start with the very basic virtual office package, or if your company expands, pick the services you require. Add phone answering services and eFax, use our private offices, meeting rooms and trained staff at your discretion. You have now a fully operational office setup and can concentrate on growing your business without having to worry about high overhead cost for office space and employees.
Featured Virtual Office Services
Virtual Office Testimonials
- I recently started my own business from home and was looking to establish a location in Miami. Officentos Virtual Office Centers, had me up and running the same business day. Not only is the service professional, it's an incredibly cost effective service too.Nils Werner
- I wanted professional representation for my company without having to pay for physical office space and full time personal. This is a great concept. My clients are impressed with the large corporate environment, the service is always top-notch.Clara Bemer
- 5 Stars. Very pro services, I recommend to anyone!Abraham Sahad
- The building in Coral Gables is great and the location is easy to access. I love that I can walk to restaurants in the area without having to drive all the time. The office staff is very professional and the business services they provide is exactly what I needed to run my business efficiently. Big thumbs up for me!Dave Barlett
- I have referred 3 of my foreign clients to Officentos during the past few years. They are very happy and very satisfied with the efficiency and convenience of its services.Sonia Conserva
- Officentos offers the best virtual office miami solutions I could find. Professional and affordable.Miguel Soria
Virtual Office Tweets
Virtual Office Brickell Avenue Miami - Virtual Office Centers https://t.co/jqIqaISYJo
3 months ago →
Great new Location in #SouthMiami https://t.co/qoCuzJX67M
7 months ago →
The perfect #Office for you in #MiamiBeach, avoid the traffic and enjoy this fully serviced office http://t.co/TN3E4fQPb6
1 year ago →
Would we not all like to work in a cool office space environment. Life does not have to be a drag. http://t.co/IV12ZLgS2W
1 year ago →
What is a Virtual office and how can you find the perfect one for your business? http://t.co/2RmJVsU0jq
1 year ago →